WPL Race Ready Tubeless Sealant
From the Manufacturer
WPL Race Ready Tubeless Sealant is a nano-technology powered, fully bio-based formula harnessing natural fibrous tissue that seals punctures of sizes varying from 1 micrometre up to 1/2” in size. Nanoparticles fill pores in the rubber tire preventing air loss over extended periods of time, and larger particles are emulsified in a solution engineered to perform in a very broad temperature range, ensuring a hassle-free race run every time.
Directions for use:
- If using an injector hose, unscrew the Presta valve core and press the hosing over the valve.
- Remove seal under dispensing cap, cut off the nob on the end of the cap and insert the end of dispensing cap into the opposite end of the hose and squeeze 120ml of sealant into the tyre.
- Reinstall the valve core and inflate the tyre with air.
- If not using an injector hose, pour the sealant directly into the tyre before beading, then bead, reinstall the valve core and inflate the tyre with air.
- Spin and shake wheel from side to side to ensure a good spread of sealant around inside of tyre.