Wolf Tooth Ultralight Flat Wrench Inserts
When travelling a lot with your bikes, you tend to be always on the lookout for the leanest way to have everything needed to build or service a bike. Wolf Tooth aim to help with this and have developed their "Pack Tools" range. They are high quality, but weight conscious, for the people that do mobile wrenching, travelling with their bike, or just want a set of tools that can be thrown in the car/ute when heading to the trail. These wrench inserts were designed to pair with our Pack Tool Ultralight 1 Inch Hex & Bottom Bracket Wrench.
- Ultralight Cinch and ISIS spline wrench Insert - older ISIS bottom brackets or the RaceFace Cinch direct mount chainring system.
- Ultralight cassette lock ring wrench insert - cassette lockrings and some centerlock rotor lockrings.
- Ultralight 8mm hex wrench insert - pedal removal and other 8mm hex applications.
- Ultralight 16mm hex wrench insert - RaceFace cinch aluminium spindle bolts, frame pivots, and other 16mm hex applications.
- Ultralight 20mm socket insert - for the Otso Cycles Tuning Chip and other 20mm socket applications.