Wolf Tooth Gnarwolf High Direct Mount Chainguide
Even with all the fancy derailleurs and chainrings, dropped chains can still happen. The Gnarwolf High Direct Mount Chainguide from Wolf Tooth will keep your chain secured.
- Patent pending infinite chain line adjustment between 48mm and 54mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel. There are no shims required!
- Infinite vertical adjustment between 28t and 36t for round and oval chainrings.
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments.
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key.
- Designed for the rigours of Enduro, heavy trail, mud and even DH riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 48g.
- Specific guide shaping is optimised for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings.
- Installation takes just a few minutes -- no need to remove crank arms.
- Chainline adjustment between 48mm to 54mm.
- For round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28-36t