Wolf Tooth EnCase System Bar Kit One
The EnCase System Bar Kit One gives you the whole kit and caboodle with the Hex Bit Wrench Multitool, Chain and Tyre Plug Multitool, and the Storage Sleeves all included.
The system is compatible with both flat bars and drop bars with a minimum internal bar diameter of 17.5mm with the Hex Bit Wrench stored in one grip and the Chain and Tyre plug tool stored in the other.
Say goodbye to taping things to your frame or rummaging around in a pack and say hello to Encase!
Who's this item for: The Encase system is suitable for any rider that has the need for a convenient and effective trailside repair solution.
How many tools: The Bar Kit One is made up of 3 components: the Hex Bit Wrench Multitool, The Chain and Tyre Plug Multitool, and two Storage Sleeves.
What does it include:
- Hex Bit Wrench 14 function Multitool:
- 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm,8mm hex
- T10, T25, T30 Torx
- Flat head #3.5
- Spoke wrench
- Valve core tool
- Detent swivelling head on tool for extra leverage and to get into hard to reach places.
- Chain and Tyre Plug Multitool:
- Chain tool compatible with all bike chains up to 12 speed
- Tyre plug inserter tool
- 5x bacon strips
- Storage Sleeves:
- Vibration-damping material with a snug fit to prevent rattling (trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars)
- 2x machined aluminium end caps
- Bonus storage space inside can fit a valve adaptor and valve core or a master link (sold separately)
- Drop bar fit kit to customise the fit for larger diameter roadie bars
The EnCase tool and sleeve are designed with pivots that bend with the contour of drop bars. While these will work with most drop bars they can only flex so much and won't fit bars with really tight bends. Make sure that you have the bendy bit oriented away from the bar plug when fitting the tool into drop bars.
A little bar soap, talc, or Vaseline may help to reduce friction if the fit is too tight after trimming the storage sleeves to size. Chain lube, grease, or mineral oil is not recommended as it may cause the sleeve material to swell.
- Hex Bit Wrench Multi-tool: 50g
- Chain and Tyre Plug Tool: 46g
- Storage Sleeves: 36g
- Hex bit wrench multi-tool: 7075-T6 aluminium, steel
- Chain and tyre plug tool: 7075-T6 aluminium, CrMo steel, butyl strips
- Storage sleeves: EPDM rubber, 6061-T6 aluminium
Cons: Not really suited to bars with single clamp lock-on grips as you would need to cut the ends of the grips off. For best results pair it with a grip with removable end caps. Need to ensure that O-rings stay in place or you might lose your bits.