Wolf Tooth Dropper ReMote Spare Parts
Replacement parts for Wolf Tooth's ReMote lever.
Rather than replacing the whole lever, Wolf Tooth sells individual parts. If you damage parts in a crash or swap components, buying individual parts will save you money.
- ReMote Axle. This part was designed to break in the event of a crash to prevent more severe damage.
- IS-AB Conversion kit. Designed for use with Shimano I-Spec A or B brakes.
- IS-II Conversion. For Shimano I-Spec II.
- Match Maker Conversion and hardware. For SRAM brakes that use Match Maker clamps.
- Cable Clamping bolt. These are easy to lose.
- Barrel adjuster.
- Replacement Bearing
- 22mm Handlebar clamp. If you aren't sharing a mount with a brake. For all 22.2 diameter clamping surfaces.
- Light Action Lever Blade - Replacement lever blade that is 10mm longer than the standard. (you can change a standard remote to a light action by using this)
- Standard Lever Blade - Replacement standard length lever blade (if you've got a light action remote and want a lever that is 10mm shorter - you can use this)
- 31.8mm Clamp - Perfect for putting your remote on a CX/Gravel bike where it is clamping at the fat 31.8mm part of the bar (beside the stem)
Ratings & Reviews
Simple & effective
Needed this to convert from MMX clamp to standard bar clamp to work with a TRP brake, simple to use and does exactly what it says on the packaging!
Well designed money saving item
Well designed replacement piece for the wolf tooth lever. If you have a crash and accidentally hit your lever it will snap st this point which is only a $10 part. Saves you from having to replace the whole remote system.
Wolf tooth lever part replacement that has saved me from having to replace the whole lever after breaking it after a crash. Works as intended by the manufacturer.
by Lee R. -
Rubbish! thread stripped on first use.this crap went straight in the bin.
Got me going again
by Darren O. -
Broke my wolf tooth remote first ride with my knee. The $10 axle was easy to replace. I bought 2 of them to have a spare on standby.