Wolf Tooth Dropper ReMote Spare Parts
Replacement parts for Wolf Tooth's ReMote lever.
Rather than replacing the whole lever, Wolf Tooth sells individual parts. If you damage parts in a crash or swap components, buying individual parts will save you money.
- ReMote Axle. This part was designed to break in the event of a crash to prevent more severe damage.
- IS-AB Conversion kit. Designed for use with Shimano I-Spec A or B brakes.
- IS-II Conversion. For Shimano I-Spec II.
- Match Maker Conversion and hardware. For SRAM brakes that use Match Maker clamps.
- Cable Clamping bolt. These are easy to lose.
- Barrel adjuster.
- Replacement Bearing
- 22mm Handlebar clamp. If you aren't sharing a mount with a brake. For all 22.2 diameter clamping surfaces.
- Light Action Lever Blade - Replacement lever blade that is 10mm longer than the standard. (you can change a standard remote to a light action by using this)
- Standard Lever Blade - Replacement standard length lever blade (if you've got a light action remote and want a lever that is 10mm shorter - you can use this)
- 31.8mm Clamp - Perfect for putting your remote on a CX/Gravel bike where it is clamping at the fat 31.8mm part of the bar (beside the stem)
Ratings & Reviews
by Lee R. -
Rubbish! thread stripped on first use.this crap went straight in the bin.
Got me going again
by Darren O. -
Broke my wolf tooth remote first ride with my knee. The $10 axle was easy to replace. I bought 2 of them to have a spare on standby.
Wolf tooth lever part replacement that has saved me from having to replace the whole lever after breaking it after a crash. Works as intended by the manufacturer.