Wolf Tooth CAMO Bashspider
From the Manufacturer
Note: This is a CAMO Bashspider only. A CAMO Chainring is required to complete the setup.
The "rolling" ability of the BashSpider allows the rider to move easily over obstacles. Bash rings that are mounted on the crankset are better supported than bash rings that are mounted to the frame or bottom bracket, as bash solutions like ISCG 05 can void frame warranties.
The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline and Material Optimisation on direct mount style chainrings.
The key advantages include:
- Perfect chainline: wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage: weight, stiffness, and wear
- Price: less expensive replacement chainrings
- Swapping simplicity: quick chainring change with five small bolts and no nuts
- Availability: Wolf Tooth has everything for your direct mount needs—round or oval, stainless or aluminium, no matter the crankset
- Flash: spider colours and bolt colours add a little more style to your ride
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud-shedding ability
- This spider is designed to work with SRAM, Raceface, and Shimano cranksets that have a removable spider. Not compatible with the XTR 9100 crankset (narrow q-factor version)
- Currently available with chainline optimised for Boost bikes. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centreline of the teeth:
- M5 (minus 5mm - Boost)
- dished towards the frame for 52mm chainline for bikes with Boost spacing.
- Praxis Works mountain bike cranks use this offset for DM-A chainrings.
- 5x CAMO mounting bolts (M5 x 8mm) are included with each spider but can also be purchased separately in a variety of colours
- Only works with CAMO 28T-34T round or 30T-32T elliptical chainrings
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
- Weight: M5 • 103g
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
- Included: ED coated steel bolts included
- Made in USA
|Black - Race Face - Easton Cinch Direct Mount - 52mm Chainline||810006802962|
|Black - SRAM Direct Mount - 52mm Chainline||810006802955|
|Black - Shimano Direct Mount - 52mm Chainline||810006802948|