Wolf Tooth Boostinator Hub Adaptors
Just got a Boost Frame or Fork and need to get your standard hubs to fit? Enter Boostinator!
CNC Machined In the USA from 6061 Aluminium and anodized to ensure longevity.
Once you've installed your Boostinator - generally about 5 minutes, you'll need to re-dish your wheel which will improve the spoke bracing angles. Sure it won't be quite as stiff as a Boost specific hub, but it won't be far off, and you'll have plenty of cash still in your back pocket.
1. DF2 - DT Swiss 240s or 190s - FRONT. This is for the later versions (2011 and on) of the 15mm hub. This will not work on the Oversized 20mm hub (get the DF20). Compatible with centrelock hubs. It will work on some Complete Spline One wheels too. This adds about 5g of weight. Kit includes 1 x end cap only.
2. DF3 - DT Swiss 350/370 - FRONT. This is for the 15mm versions only and will work for both centre-lock AND 6 Bolt hubs. Adds 5g. Kit includes 1 x end cap only.
3. DR - DT Swiss - REAR. Will suit any DT Swiss 240s or 350 that uses 6 Bolt rotors. (Not compatible with centre lock) Will work with some DT Swiss, Roval, Giant or Syncros complete wheels if they use the DT Swiss star ratchet system. Weight is 38g heavier. Kit includes 1 x end cap + 6 longer class 10.9 bolts + brake rotor spacer.
4. DF20 - DT Swiss - FRONT - 20mm. compatible with DT-Swiss 15x100mm 240s Oversize(20mm convertible) front hubs. These hubs have a threaded non-disc side end cap that has little wrench flats on it.
5. HF - Hope - FRONT. Will suit Hope Pro 2 Evo, and Pro 4, 15 x 100mm hubs. Will NOT fit non-Evo Pro 2 hubs.
6. HR - Hope - REAR. Will suit Hope Pro 2 Evo, and Pro 4, 12 x 142mm hubs. Will NOT fit non-Evo Pro 2 hubs.
7. WXR - White Industries - REAR. Will suit 12x142mm White Industries XMR rear hubs. Centerlock hubs are not supported.
8. W6R - White Industries - REAR. Will suit 12x142mm White Industries WXR rear hubs. Centerlock hubs are not supported.
9. 9TF - Industry Nine - FRONT. Will suit 100x15mm Front Industry Nine Torch 6-bolt hubs. Not compatible with 100x15mm Front Centerlock Hubs, Not compatible with 2:1 lacing wheels from Industry Nine
10. 9TR - Industry Nine - REAR. Will suit 142x12 Rear Industry Nine Torch 6-bolt hubs. Not compatible with 2:1 lacing wheels from Industry Nine
Ratings & Reviews
The Wolf Tooth Boostinator won't disappoint.
Cheap and easy way to convert a 100x15mm front hub into a boost 110x15mm. Did need to get the wheel re-dished, but much cheaper then buying a new hub and having wheel re-built. Quality - A+, Value - A+. Easy of install - A+.
Can highly recommend.
BUYER BEWARE - Bought the
by Tania G -
BUYER BEWARE - Bought the front and back booster adaptor... picked the correct adaptors which were easily identified by the description. Rear worked well and used once, front didn't fit even though I have picked the correct part (Roval wheels with DT internals). Front adaptor does not fit the front hub spacer, even contacted Wolf Tooth and sent a pick and they said they do not have anything compatible. Have attempted to contact MTBD 2 times and no attempt to contact me as yet. Husband and I buy a bit from these guys and normally awesome to deal with. But in this case disappointed.
I purchased this adapter to
by Michael I -
I purchased this adapter to use my existing rear wheel on a boost frame. Re-dishing the wheel did not require new spokes. Replacement hub end cap fits well. It seems a lot of money for two bits of metal and 6 bolts, but does save getting a new hub or wheel.
keep your MTB wheels going
by Brent C. -
Fits well. After a redish (which is in the good direction) my wheels are probably stiffer than before, left and right side spokes virtually the same tension.
good product - does what
by lucspook -
good product - does what it supposed to. mountain bikes direct did well also - got product in quick time.