USWE Patriot 15 Protector Hydration Pack
The PATRIOT 15 protects both your back and your gear when bombing the steepest hills or shredding the roughest terrain. This pack gives you total confidence with its multi-compliant CE-certified SAS-TEC central back protector (SC-1/CB52) made of flexible viscoelastic foam with memory effect that returns to its original shape after impact or deformation. With a lightweight design, 15 litres of cargo and armour carry, it keeps you fully prepped and protected, without cramping your style. The No Dancing Monkey 4-point harness secures the load on your back with a bounce-free, optimized fit. Shoulder pressure is minimized by suspension straps and while the elastic chest straps allow full body movement and breathing capacity. The airflow back panel increases air circulation with strategically designed foam ridges. A smart attachment system secures your helmet and pads to the pack, while tools, bars and first-aid kit go in the organizer compartment. There's even a water-resistant pocket to keep your smartphone dry in wet conditions.
Camo / Carbon Black / Chili Red
- Volume: 15L
- Weight: 973g *incl. protector
- PATENTED No Dancing Monkey harness technology
- CE-certified central back protector from SAS-TEC
- High ventilated back panel with foam ridges
- Hydration compatible (bladder not incl.)
- Attachment system for: helmet and protection gear
- Internal key attachment clip and pocket
- Organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant (Not waterproof) smartphone pocket
- LED bike light attachment point
- Reflective point: front and back
- Multi size adjustable: M-XL (Approx. Chest 84-110cm)
- Unisex fit
- Impact Absorbtion
- Multi Impact Memory Foam
- Superlight and Flexible
- Temperature Stability
LEVEL 1 PROTECTION
According to the European Standard EN 1621-2:2014 the average residual forces of back protectors may be 18 kN (Level 1). The SAS-TEC SC-1/CB52 central back protector reach an average residual force of 11,6 kN, absorbs more than 90% of the impact energy, and therefore it exceeds the requirements of a Level 1 certification. The SAS-TEC SC-1/CB52 have been tested and certified by Ricotest, Via Tione 9, I-37010 Pastrengo (VR), Italy.
EN 1621-2 test consists of a 5 kg weight falling on the protector from a height of 1 m. The residual energy or force used.
CENTRAL BACK PROTECTOR
Protective device worn on the back intended to reduce the severity of injuries caused by impacts to central back area.
CE-CERTIFIED CENTRAL BACK PROTECTOR
CE-certified according to EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1 impact performance for motorcycling, cycling, mountainbiking, snowboarding and skiing.
Extreme forms of these activities are not included.
- MULTI-IMPACT COMPLIANT WITH MEMORY FOAM
- ABSORBS MORE THAN 90% OF THE IMPACT ENERGY
- SUPERLIGHT PU MEMORY FOAM THAT ALLOWS INCREASED FLEXIBILITY
- PASSED IMPACT TEST AT AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (+23°C) AND AT ALSO AT OPTIONAL LOW TEMPERATURE (-10°C)
- Racing Fitment
- 4-Point Suspension
- Size loop adjustment
- CE Center Back Protection
- Hydration Capacity 2.5L 85oz
- Tool Pocket
- Media Pocket
- Tube Clip
- Full Face Helmet Holder
- Open Helmet Holder
- Brace Compatible
Ratings & Reviews
by Mike -
I bought this as a spare backpack. It is more comfortable to wear than Evoc, however I wish they made the material waterproof and better zipper.