Topeak Midloader Frame Bag
The perfect spot for extra gear on your adventures.
Capable of fitting most bikes, the Topeak Midloader is an excellent choice for carrying extra gear. Conveniently located directly in the frame, the Midloader carries .75 litres of anything you need it to. This water-resistant bag can help support you on longer adventures.
Please note: The bag is not compatible with all frames. Take a look at the photos to determine fit.
- Constructed from durable polyethene and nylon
- Durable and water repellant.
- Attaches to frame with hook and loop straps.
- Fits downtubes 45 - 66 mm.
- Fits toptubes 38 - ø70 mm.
- Seat tubes 28 - ø60 mm.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 3 L - 37.5 x 12 x 6 cm - 277 g.
- 4.5 L - 46 x 12 x 6 cm - 292 g.
Ratings & Reviews
Quality kit that works
by Trent M. -
Fitted to a carbon hardtail and a short travel suspension bike. Provides additional capacity for carrying the heavier items close to the frame rather than out the back in a seatpost bag or out front in a handlebar bag. Good quality construction. Combine this with the Wolf Tooth B-RAD Base Mount to move the bottle cage to as low as possible so can still fit a good bottle in.