TLD Stage MIPS Helmet
TLD has set the bar for full face mountain bike enduro helmets with the TLD Stage MIPS Helmet. Helmets do not get much more feature-packed than this, with nothing spared. In typical TLD fashion they have produced a sleek and stylish design with exceptional safety, comfort and ventilation. The Stage helmet is also one of the lightest full face options in its class. It has a dual density polystyrene design to better manage high and low-speed impacts. MIPS is standard across the range as well as a Fidlock magnetic buckle and X-static liners. Dial in your fit with the included range or liners, neck rolls and cheek pads for the most comfortable full face fit ever.
- Polylite Shell construction with fibre reinforcement
- Dual-density EPS co-moulded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy (PATENT PENDING)
- Polyacrylate injected chinbar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channeling
- FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high-performance odour protection and quick-dry moisture wicking (*Helmet includes 2 liners - 13/10mm and 2 neck rolls 25/15mm)
- Jawpads / lo-profile cheek pads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability (*includes 3 sizes - 35/25/15mm)
- Wide Range adjustable visor +/- 40mm
- EPP lined chin bar for multi-impact performance
- Integrated anodized aluminium plastic breakaway hardware (Extra set included)
- Anodized Aluminium rivet washer
- Drawstrings bag with breathable mesh panelling
- Certifications CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063-2008
- Weight 690g (size M/L)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
This helmet lives up to the reviews. No question. Build quality, fit, weight, included accessories not to mention quick delivery! It is a little more expensive than others, but very impressed. Hopefully we won't be testing the functionality anytime soon! Rubber side down boys!!
The best enduro helmet by far!
I've previously used converting helmets but found I never removed the chin-bar. For me, that functionality isn't needed. I run a separate helmet when I want an open-face. The TLD Stage helmet is lighter/more airy that anything else I've used. It feels really solid/protective, but at the same time very open. The chin-bar extends in front of your mouth quite a way and has large vents so your breathing isn't restricted. A very simple feature that I notice is that there's vents right above my ears. Hearing isn't restricted and I can scratch my ears. It seems silly, but being able to scratch on/around my ears makes a noticeable difference to comfort. The shape is great for my head and it comes with additional pads for fitment. It doesn't use an adjustment strap/cradle behind the head like the convertible enduro helmets, so fits like a normal MX/DH helmet. It comes with a drawstring soft bag and spare liner. In my opinion, the shape/design is better looking than anything else on the market.