TLD D3 Fiberlite Helmet
The Troy Lee Designs D3 Fiberlite Helmet is a more budget friendly fiberglass option compared to the carbon and composite versions. But don't let the price point fool you, this helmet takes a lot of the features and technology from it's more expensive siblings.
Keeping your head nice and cool is taken care of with 20 intake ports and 6 vents. The padded liner is removable so keeping this helmet fresh will be easy as and TLD have fitted some specially sized contoured checkpads to ensure a spot on fit. This helmet comes in at a respectable weight of 1225 grams. You even get a TLD drawstring helmet sock to keep this baby in!
- Entry-level D3 model retains premium features at low price point
- Lightweight fiberglass shell construction for overall helmet weight of 1225 grams
- Efficient aerodynamics developed from wind-tunnel tests
- Cooling ventilation system from 20 high-flow intake ports and 6 exhaust vents
- Exquisite fit from specially-sized contoured 3D cheekpads
- Padded interior liner is removable and washable
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15
For a full sizing chart, click on the final picture. Sizing is measured around the head, just above the ears. (where a hat would sit)
Extra Small 52 - 53cm
Small 54 - 55cm
Medium 56 - 57cm
Large 58 - 59cm
XL 60 - 62cm
XXL 63 - 65cm
Ratings & Reviews
by Dylan F. -
Great fit. Looks mint! Love it!
Olens New Helmut
by michele h. -
fantastic, comfortable and provides me with greater peripheral vision than my last Helmut.
Best D3 yet
by Sam R. -
Absolutely love the new fiberlite. After a big get off cracking my last D3 (along with a collarbone and 3 ribs) another Troy lee lid was the obvious choice to replace it. The colour is awesome and quality is as good as the carbon ones I've had. Would definitely recommend this lid for anybody wanting a quality helmet at a budget price