TLD 6400 Knee Braces
From the Manufacturer
For the rider needing stability and protection for their knees, the 6400 Knee Brace offers protection in a lightweight and comfortable package. The 6400 Knee Brace‘s bilateral support hinges use hyperextension stops to support and help prevent injury to the knee.
Comfort comes from the X-Fit Stap System that helps prevent the bunching that could limit movement and create discomfort while out on the trail or slope. Adjustment is via upper and lower compression straps to create a customised fit. The protective thermoplastic knee pad is covered in an abrasion-resistant material for ultimate durability and longevity.
All of this is on a lightweight knee brace that is at home on a motorcycle, mountain bike, snowboard or skis.
- Patent-pending X-Fit Strap System securely wraps leg contours with comfort and overlaps hinges to maximise stability during flex
- Bilateral Support hinges with hyperextension stops and impact absorbing base pads
- Moulded thermoplastic knee protection
- Upper and lower compression fit straps for a tailored fit
- Abrasion-resistant knee cap covering for ultimate durability and longevity
- Moisture-wicking frame liners and condyle pads keep you cool and comfortable during extreme conditions
- Hypalon pull-tabs provide easy grip when fitting
- Sold in pairs
- 1-year limited warranty
- CE EN 14120-2003+A1-2007 tested for abrasion resistance
|Black - 2XL - Pair||887202218989|
|Black - L - Pair||887202218965|
|Black - M - Pair||887202218958|
|Black - S - Pair||887202218941|
|Black - XL - Pair||887202218972|