TAG Metals T1 Stem
From the Manufacturer
TAG Metals would like to call their T1 Stems 'bomb-proof' but they've never actually blown one up, so that would be a lie. However, they are tried and tested by the ultra-precise Nicolas Vouilloz, so that's pretty much the same, right!?
T1 Stems are CNC machined from T6 alloy and feature a 4 bolt clamp that gives a firm and secure grip on your carbon or alloy bars.
You'll really get to see the benefits of the SAS (Speed Align System) with the stem as it allows accurate bar angle adjustment.
- Available in 31.8mm & 35mm clamp size
- 33mm/45mm stem lengths (31.8mm)
- 35mm/45mm stem lengths (35mm)
- TAG SAS (Speed Align System)
- TAG Speed Adjust bar markings
- CNC machined 2014 T6 Alloy
- 2 opposing steerer clamp bolts
- 4 bolt bar clamp
- 166g (31.8/33mm) | 222g (31.8/45mm)
- 181g (35/35mm) | 221g (35/45mm)
|Black - 31.8mm - 33mm - 1 1-8th Inch||5055356340848|
|Black - 31.8mm - 45mm - 1 1-8th Inch||5055356340855|
|Black - 35mm - 33mm - 1 1-8th Inch||5055356340824|
|Black - 35mm - 45mm - 1 1-8th Inch||5055356340831|