TAG Metals T1 Alloy Bars
From the Manufacturer
The T1 MTB handlebars are made from 7005 series aluminium and are available in both 31.8mm and 35mm diameter - they are all 800mm wide and feature a handy cutting guide, taking away the guesswork if you want to make them shorter.
Match the T1 Aluminium handlebars with TAG Metals Braap or Section grips and a TAG T1 Stem to fully utilise the benefits of the Speed Align System.
These aluminium mountain bike handlebars are shot-peened to give a hard-wearing and slightly textured finish that will look great on any trail, downhill, or enduro bike.
- Available in 31.8mm and 35mm diameter.
- Bar-width cutting guide markings.
- Anodised and shot-peened finish for maximum durability.
- TAG Speed Adjust markings for levers, shifters, grips, and stem.
- Extruded from aerospace-grade T6 aluminium.
- 7005 Series Aluminium Construction.
- Upsweep: 5 Degree.
- Back-sweep: 7 Degree.
- Width: 800mm
- Rise Options: 20mm/30mm/40mm.
- Weight: 346g (35mm dia./20mm rise) | 348g (35mm dia./30mm & 40mm rise) | 341g (31.8mm dia./20mm rise) | 352g (31.8mm dia./30mm & 40mm rise).
|Black - 31.8mm - 20mm Rise - 800mm||5055356346642|
|Black - 31.8mm - 30mm Rise - 800mm||5055356346659|
|Black - 31.8mm - 40mm Rise - 800mm||5055356346666|
|Black - 35mm - 20mm Rise - 800mm||5055356346611|
|Black - 35mm - 30mm Rise - 800mm||5055356346628|
|Black - 35mm - 40mm Rise - 800mm||5055356346635|