SRAM XX1 Eagle Type 3 12 Speed Rear Derailleur
The top of the line XX1 Eagle derailleur is the next evolution of SRAM's brilliant X-HORIZON derailleur range. The cage on the latest models (Lunar Grey) has been tweaked slightly to increase the range to work with 10-52t cassettes.
The XX1 Eagle features a couple of upgrades over its little brother the X01 Eagle. The Carbon Fibre outer cage is the most noticeable change, while there are also upgraded stainless steel pulley bearings hiding in there too.
Who's this item for: XX1 Eagle offers the ultimate in precision shifting and high-quality bearings for outstanding longevity and performance. It would be a great choice for any type of bike and any type of riding.
Number of gears: This is a SRAM Eagle 12-speed derailleur.
Chain and cassette compatibility: Best paired with SRAM Eagle 12 speed chains and cassettes.
Max cassette range:
- The new models with the Lunar Grey colour are compatible with up to a 10-52t cassette.
- The black ones have a max of 10-50t.
Clutch style: Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch maintains precise shifting while greatly reducing derailleur bounce and chain slap.
Cage length: All Eagle derailleurs use a long cage.
Jockey wheel tooth count (top / bottom): 12 tooth top, 14 tooth bottom.
Highlights of the Type 3 Eagle derailleurs are:
- A new stronger Type 3 roller bearing clutch
- Titanium Spring
- Completely revised B-Bolt attachment that is significantly more durable
- 14t X-SYNC Lower Jockey Wheels to accommodate the huge 520% cassette range and run a bit smoother
- Repositioned cage lock button - it's now tucked away to keep it out of the trail debris
- Eagle Pulley Technology gives crisper shifts, quieter operation and increased efficiency.
its a derailleur
by Bronwen L. -
shifts good is good expensive oof
|SRAM XX1 Eagle Type 3 12 Speed Rear Derailleur||SRMXX1GLRD|
|Lunar Grey - 12 Speed||710845853531|