SRAM X01 Eagle Type 3 12 Speed Rear Derailleur
The burly X01 Eagle derailleur features all of the tech that's packed into SRAM's brilliant X-HORIZON derailleur range and the latest models (Lunar Grey, Red) benefit from the recent tweaks to the cage architecture to improve chain retention and increase the range to work with the new 10-52t cassettes.
The X01 Eagle only misses out on a couple of features compared to the top of the line XX1 Eagle. The X01 runs a full alloy cage and standard bearings in the pulley wheels compared to the half carbon cage and stainless bearings in the XX1.
Who's this item for: X01 Eagle offers the ultimate in performance shifting and would be a great match for any type of bike and any type of riding.
Number of gears: This is a SRAM Eagle 12-speed derailleur.
Chain and cassette compatibility: Best paired with SRAM Eagle 12 speed chains and cassettes.
Max cassette range:
- The new models with the Lunar Grey or Red colour are compatible with up to a 10-52t cassette.
- The black ones have a max of 10-50t.
Clutch style: Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch maintains precise shifting while greatly reducing derailleur bounce and chain slap.
Cage length: All Eagle derailleurs use a long cage.
Jockey wheel tooth count (top / bottom): 12 tooth top, 14 tooth bottom.
Highlights of the Type 3 Eagle derailleurs are:
- A new stronger Type 3 roller bearing clutch
- Titanium Spring
- Completely revised B-Bolt attachment that is significantly more durable
- 14t X-SYNC Lower Jockey Wheels to accommodate the huge 520% cassette range and run a bit smoother
- Repositioned cage lock button - it's now tucked away to keep it out of the trail debris
- Eagle Pulley Technology gives crisper shifts, quieter operation and increased efficiency.
|SRAM X01 Eagle Type 3 12 Speed Rear Derailleur||SRMX01GLRD|
|Lunar Grey - 12 Speed||710845853500|
|Red - 12 Speed||710845853494|