SRAM X01 DH DUB Carbon Crankset
From the Manufacturer
The X01 DH crankset with X-SYNC technology is engineered for ultimate DH performance in the most aggressive terrain. The carbon crank combines stiffness and strength with a lightest-in-class weight of under 800 grams. Proven in World Cup and World Championship racing, it’s the crankset made for relentless downhill rides.
X-SYNC 2: The next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC 2 Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
DUB: The relationship between the bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
- Carbon DH racing crank
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC chainring, 94 BCD —an integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain
- X-SYNC technology compatible with SRAM 1x 7- and 10-speed DH drivetrains
- X-SYNC tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain Specs:
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Lightest in class carbon construction
- High strength alloy pedal lug
REQUIRES A DUB BOTTOM BRACKET.
- Chainring Material: Aluminium
- Crank Arm Lengths:165mm, 170mm
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon
- Compatibility: DUB BSA MTB 83, DUB PF MTB 104.5/107, DUB BSA MTB 83, DUB PF MTB 104.5/107, DUB PF30 MTB 83
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct mount
|Black - 28.99mm DUB - SRAM Direct Mount - X-Sync 2 Direct Mount - Suit 150-157mm Rear End - 165mm - 68-73mm - 34T||710845854255|