SRAM Stylo Eagle Carbon DUB Crankset
From the Manufacturer
Sram designed the new STYLO Carbon crankset for riders who feel most at home when riding endless single track. This is a completely new crankset, employing our proprietary layup technology. Built tough, to handle lines through rock gardens and trail, the new STYLO Carbon is strong, stiff and light. Combined with the new SRAM Eagle direct mount chainrings, and as a compatible crankset to the Eagle drivetrain. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
- Proprietary carbon layup technology
- Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain
- DUB technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
- Direct mount ring
- 170mm crank length
- 11/12 speeds
- BB compatibility - DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73, DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- 30-34t chainring sizes
- 555g weight ( based on 175mm)
|Black - 28.99mm DUB - SRAM Direct Mount - X-Sync 2 Direct Mount - Steel - 55mm Chainline - Cannondale AI - 170mm - 68-73mm - 32T||710845838590|