SRAM DUB 68-73mm BSA External Threaded Bottom Bracket
SRAM DUB bottom brackets are where stiffness meets durability. SRAM has made it incredibly simple by integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket and provide a single replacement for 30mm and 24mm BB spindles options.
SRAM has created a simple bottom bracket solution that provides better drivetrain performance, increased durability and stiffness without introducing a new frame shell standard to the industry.
DUB bottom brackets will only work with DUB cranks that use a 28.99mm spindle.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- One oversized spindle that will work across every bottom bracket standard.
- Lighter than Pressfit GXP system.
- Easier installation.
- Sealed cartridges.
- Material: Aluminium, Steel
- Weight: 76g (BSA).
- Compatibility: SRAM DUB BSA bottom brackets are compatible with frame shells with English threads.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 68mm / 73mm / 73mm Guide
- Requires 12 Notch 46mm External Bottom Bracket Tool for installation (see link below)
Grab the 46mm External BB Tool Here