Slime Tube Sealant
No more flats! Slime Tube Sealant seeks out and instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm). When a puncture occurs, our patented sealant is carried directly to the puncture. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug.
Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented. Install in your bicycles, dirt bikes, wheelbarrows, riding mowers and more, and enjoy two years of continuous flat tire protection.
• Instantly seals up to 1/8" (3mm) punctures
• Seals punctures for up to 2 years
• Stops slow leaks
• Safe and easy
• Great for use in: Bicycles, dirt bikes, wheelbarrows, jogging strollers and all other tires with tubes
• Instantly seals up to 1/8" (3mm) punctures for up to two years
• Non-toxic and non-hazardous
• Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
• Effective under the most extreme temperatures: Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
• Uses Fibro-Seal technology
• Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
• Requires air
• Part #10004
Please note: The Slime inner tube formula should not be used in a tubeless tire. Slime sealants are designed to treat tread area punctures only and should not be used to repair sidewall punctures, snake bites, rim spoke punctures or gashes from metal or glass.