Shimano Type H Brake Pad
Replacement pads with cooling fins for Shimano 4-piston calipers. Available in both Resin - Organic and Sintered - Metallic options.
- Less fade at higher temperatures.
- Perform better in wet conditions.
- Longer lasting.
- Better for heavier riders and steeper terrain.
- Reduced Initial bite.
- Can be a bit noisy.
- Better initial bite.
- Tends to wear faster.
- More prone to glazing under heavy, sustained braking.
- Performance suffers in wet conditions.
- BR-M8020 - XT
- BR-M820 - Saint
- BR-M640 - Zee
Not compatible with BR-M9120, BR-M8120, BR-M7120 due to the shape of the fins. These calipers require Type N finned pads.
Ratings & Reviews
Sure beats the crappy resin pads!
by Tony T. -
If ya wanna stop and stop fast; just get these babies.
It was very good and
by Ben -
It was very good and ship fast which is good