Seven 7 iDP Project 23 ABS Full Face Helmet
From the Manufacturer
Lightweight, superior air-flow full face protection for taking on the clock or just days in the park.
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park or hitting your local trails the Project 23 ABS will keep you protected and comfortable. The ABS shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool.
Developed at 7iDP's Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, the Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet.
Certification: Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 Standards.
- 23 Big bore vents for no compromise airflow.
- The most ventilated full-face hardshell helmet on the market.
- ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money.
- CRV (Crash Release Visor) system allows the visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces.
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow.
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning.
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag.
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed.
- Injection moulded branded trim.
- Meets CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 standards.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL (size large weight 850g).
- Extra Small 55-56cm / 21.5-22in
- Small 57-58cm / 22.5-22.75in
- Medium 59-60cm / 23.5-23.75in
- Large 61-62cm / 24-24.25in
- Extra Large 63-64cm / 24.8-25.2in
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately 2.5cm/1in above the eyebrows in front and at a point on the back of the head that results in the largest measurement.
|Black - L||5055356338388|
|Black - M||5055356338371|
|Black - S||5055356338364|
|Black - XL||5055356338395|
|Storm Grey - Bright Yellow - L||5055356338265|
|Storm Grey - Bright Yellow - M||5055356338258|