Prize Draws - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Competitions
From time to time we ("MTB Direct" and "the promoter") may offer gift vouchers or other prizes for participation in competitions, surveys or other promotions (herein "competitions" and "the competition"), conducted on various channels such as via email, survey platforms, or on social media (herein "platforms" and "the platform").
Unless otherwise specified, winners are selected on the merit (creative or otherwise) of their entry. Selection of the winner(s) will be based on:
- Meeting the particular requirements of the competition as set out in the communications announcing or explaining the compeition, and
- At the absolute discretion of MTB Direct staff.
Unless otherwise specified, the following also applies to all competitions by MTB Direct:
- Competitions are open to Australian residents
- Employees and immediate families of the promoter and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex- spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step- sister or first cousin.
- By entering the competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements detailed in these Terms and Conditions, and any additional terms and conditions set out for the particular competition, and accept all conditions therein.
- The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the promoter to have breached any of the competition Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the competition at any time.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. A maximum one entry per person is permitted.
- Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and will be disqualified.
- Prizes cannot be substituted or taken as cash.
- Additional costs and any other ancillary cost resulting from acceptance of the prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The prize is subject to product availability at time of redemption. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
- Third party prize supplier Terms and Conditions may apply with regards to redemption of the prize.
- Entry into the competition confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- As a condition of entering the competition, you hereby grant the promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Any personal information submitted to the promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act. The promoter reserves the right to disclose personal information of entrants to the supplier and its affiliates assisting with the running of the competition.
- Personal information collected during the competition period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- Unless otherwise specified in the competition, winners will be advised of their success via email, social media or phone. If winners are not able to be contacted within 1 week of their selection, an alternative winner may be chosen and the original winner forfeits any rights to a prize or reward.