Osprey Siskin Hydration Pack
The main compartment has a U-zip so you can open it right up and lay it flat to easily access all your gear. The Airscape back panel provides excellent ventilation and keeps the pack close to your back, and the Lidlock helmet attachment makes it easy to stow your helmet for hike-a-bike efforts or hanging out post-ride.
Osprey Hydraulics (Hydrapak) 2.5L reservoir included.
Who's this item for: The Siskin is the Men's version of this pack but it is perfect for anyone looking for a mid-sized hydration pack for extended adventures on the bike. Also check out the Salida for the Women's model with female-specific sizing and fit.
Strap Style: The pack uses Osprey's Biostretch harness and Airscape suspension system to enable dynamic body movement while evenly distributing load across the entire back panel. The harness uses soft breathable spacermesh on the contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation. Rolled, soft-edges on the straps contour to the shoulder to provide comfort and stability
- 12L models have a hip belt with handy zippered compartments for stashing snack, tools, and anything else you want to keep close at hand.
- 8L models have a removable hip belt.
Materials: 900x600D Polyester main body with a
420HD Nylon Oxford bottom.
Hydration bladder capacity / Bladder style / Valve style:
- 2.5L Bladder included
- The Osprey Hydraulics reservoirs are made by Hydrapak so they are among the best you can get. The reservoir seals by folding over the top and sliding on the slide seal. This creates a reliable watertight seal but also makes it easy to open the top right out when filling or cleaning the bladder.
- The Blaster bite valve provides fast water flow and can be locked off with a 1/4 twist switch.
Helmet carry: Yes, these packs have the Lidlock feature to allow you to attach your helmet securely to the outside of your pack without wasting the space inside. The compression straps also work to securely carry a full-face helmet.
Internal organiser pockets: The Siskin front panel opens up fully with the U-zip to provide easy access to your gear. The front panel works as a shove-it pocket for stashing jackets and arm warmers. Internal scratch-free, heat-embossed slash pocket for stashing your sunnies. The 12L packs have zippered compartments on the hip belt for quick access to tools and snacks.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Siskin 8: 47H X 21.5W X 17.5D CM - 8L Volume - 530g
- Siskin 12: 47H X 23.0W X 22D CM - 12L Volume - 660g
Pros: Allows you to carry just the right amount of gear and stops you from getting too carried away with what you take with you.
Cons: This pack looks pretty dialled and seems to have everything covered.
Click here for the Women's version of this pack, the Salida.
Awesome hydration pack well worth the money
|Molten Red - 2.5L Bladder - 12L - 2021||845136078932|
|Molten Red - 2.5L Bladder - 8L - 2021||845136079007|
|Obsidian Black - 2.5L Bladder - 12L - 2021||845136078918|
|Obsidian Black - 2.5L Bladder - 8L - 2021||845136078987|
|Slate Blue - 2.5L Bladder - 12L - 2021||845136078970|
|Slate Blue - 2.5L Bladder - 8L - 2021||845136079021|