OneUp Components S3 E-Type Low Direct Mount Chainguide
Narrow-Wide chainrings have definitely helped reduce dropped chains but they are still not a 100% guarantee.
The OneUp chain guide is for riders who want additional security. Not only does this product eliminate dropped chains, it helps reduce chainring wear.
The model you are viewing is for frames with low direct mount front derailleurs, also know as S3/E-Type
- You don't have to remove your crank to install.
- A Torx T25 is the only tool needed to install.
- Boost and Oval compatible.
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Package includes 2 top guide pieces (1 Black, 1 Green).
- To fit a wide range of chainring sizes package includes 3 different backplates.
- Compatible with 26-36T chainrings.
- Chainline: 5.5mm adjustment
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic
1. Use the correct backplate for your chainring.
2. Mount backplate to the derailleur mount with washers and torque bolts to 3Nm
3. Use the included spacer shim block to measure between back plate and chain
4. Using the above measurement, use the correct number of chain line shims.
5. Install top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm.
Ratings & Reviews
Small & light chainguide
Small & light with multiple mounts for different size chainrings. I was able to fit mine (28t) without removing the chainring but had to take the chain off to fit the torx bit between the teeth.
Small, simple, light weight. Brilliant!
by H -
Small, simple, light weight. Brilliant! I did have to take my chainring off to fit it when it stated it is not necessary however... I think they might have copied and pasted the description from the ISCG version. Running SRAM GX with 32T ring and definitely had to take the ring and/or crank off.
Found this a pos. Yep i
by Harry -
Found this a pos. Yep i dont even know how you can mount it without taking crank/front ring off. I have a 34t and still no chance! I didn't like the spacer arangement and gave up trying to fit so i sold it and purchased a single mrp guide with built in bash gaurd. 3 screws done.
This tiny unobtrusive chain guide
by Franc -
This tiny unobtrusive chain guide is small in size but big in performance.. Great modular design which includes spacers and 3 different mounts depending on the size of chain ring used.. They also throw in a spare top guide.. Simple to install and an overall quality product..
Works really well, simple and
by Russ -
Works really well, simple and light. Even riding through rock gardens with the clutch accidently turned off the chain didn't drop once.
Socks and over shoe knitted covers
by David C. -
Spot on as always, timely delivery, we'll packaged and perfect performance.
My socks always receive flattering comments.