Oneal Element Gloves
The Oneal Element Gloves represent excellent value for money. Proven on the race track and in the bike park don't let the low price make you think these are low quality.
Who's this item for: Riders after a quality full fingered glove that is moto inspired.
- 2020 - One piece Clarino palm with textured index and middle finger for additional traction on the controls.
- 2019 - One piece palm with external padding and stitching for increased comfort. Textured index and middle finger for additional traction on the controls.
- 2020 - Stretch Lycra side panels for added comfort and flexibility. Neoprene cuff for fit and comfort. Clarino palm for durability and a vented mesh top panel for increased airflow.
- 2019 - Stretch Lycra side panels for added comfort and flexibility. The back of the hand panel is made from vented mesh for increased airflow.
- 2020 - There are TRP inserts that run down the length of the index, middle and ring finger for protection against branches and debris.
- 2019 - TPR protection strips run along the index, middle and ring finger protection from branches and debris.
Closure or Slip-on:
- 2020 - Features a Velcro closure to easily fine tune the fit.
- 2019 - Also features a Velcro closure to easily fine tune the fit.
Touch Screen Compatible:
- 2020 - Not defined.
- 2019 - Not defined.
Sweat Wipe Included:
- 2020 - No.
- 2019 - No.
Pros: Oneal has been making moto and bicycle products for nearly 40 years now. They know how to make products that work and last. No fancy jargon, just great gloves.
Cons: Touch screen compatible is almost a MUST these days.
Ratings & Reviews
by Richard C. -
My son thinks he's so rad with these. He says they have good grip. I have had to glue the ridges back onto the glove fabric.
A good glove
by David S. -
The gloves are very comfortable overall. Sizing seems spot on.
They can be a little warm but that's the trade off for a bit more protection.
The hook and loop (velcro) closure at the wrist is of the standard variety, it could be improved by using a higher quality type found on some other gloves (Fox).
Durability seems OK. Although I can see the protection (decoration?) on the back of the hand and fingers is coming unglued. Hmm.
They seem to work reasonably well with touch screens but could be a little better.
Overall I'm reasonably happy with the gloves, and the service from Mountain Bikes Direct has been top notch.
by Alex W. -
Great fit, Velcro holds well. They don't get super sweaty. Would recommend as a nice basic glove