Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle Sealant
UV detectable, non-corrosive, non-toxic, biodegradable, easy to use, easy to clean, and it's PINK! What more could you want from a sealant?
Muc-Off's No Puncture Hassle sealant features micro-fibre particles to clog up any punctures, and seals it with a non-toxic latex based solution.
- For 26" and 27.5" tyres less than 2.3" wide, 70ml should be plenty
- For DH, 29" and 27.5+ tyres, a whole pouch is recommended
- Seals holes up to 6mm
- Lasts 6+ months in -20C to +50C
- Washes off with water
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, biodegradable
- Ammonia free
- CO2 compatible
- 140ml pouches are available either on their own, or with a kit consisting of a valve core tool, a scoop, and a UV light (for bush doofs, CSI investigations and/or spotting small sealant leaks in your tyres)
- 1L and 5L bottles do not come with the scoop, pouch, or UV torch.
Ratings & Reviews
There are a bazillion sealants out there. This one works really well.
A hard product to review because you don't know it works until it works. The bottle looks cool?
Works great, convenient application and haven't had any problems with sealing
No Problems So Far!
by Mtb Guy
Mounted a 27.5 Butcher/Slaughter combo with Muc-off and everything sealed up instantly. So far its been 3 months of heavy use on all terrain types including park days and rocky singletrack. No slow leaks, pressure stays in between rides, I say it has been a great sealant!
Doesn't Seal Tyres
by Ralf Moritz
Don't waste your money.
Used it on my sons new 29" Schwarbe Rocket Ron. It sealed at first then a few days later riding a XCO race the tyre went down. He came in last instead of podium.
Also use it in my new 27.5" Schwarbe Racing Ralph tyre and have had multiple flats. Have a few persistent slow leaks including one right on the bead. Have tried re seating on the rim in multiple positions with no luck.
Finally gave up on the Muc Off and switched to Orange and the tyre sealed straight away.
Very thick product so might not be good for slow leaks.
There are lots of great sealants on the market; Orange & Vittoria to mention a couple.
Save yourself some grief, stay away from Muc Off