MRP Ramp Control Fork Cartridge
Tired of pulling your fork apart to fiddle with your ramp up?
Enter the MRP Ramp Control Cartridge!
This neat little fitment adds increased control to the ramp up characteristics the end of your forks travel in high speed compressions. Standard token configurations require time better spent riding to configure. While standard tokens adjust the ramp characteristics, they also have an effect on the early and mid stroke of the forks travel. These means hours can be spent trying to tune your fork to exactly how you want it, only for you to find it works great for one trail, but not ideal for another.
The MRP Ramp Control Cartridge isolates control to the end of the stroke whilst making minuscule changes to the initial and mid stroke. It achieves this by having a velocity dependent damping characteristic, meaning only the big hits will bring the cartridge into effect. Leaving your fork as sensitive as you like it through chatter, and give you the support you desire for the gnarly stuff.
Best thing of all, the Ramp Control Cartridge features on the fly adjustment. Set your initial stroke sensitivity how you like it for the majority of riding situations, then at the top of each trail, select the amount of ramp up you want for the features on that trail. This means your fork will perform how you want it to, when you want it to.
The Cartridge only weighs 55g, this is lighter than most set ups with 2 tokens installed.
- Fox A - Fox 34, 140-160mm, Fit 4 and Grip dampers, 29 and 27.5, 2016+
- Fox B - Fox 34, 110-130mm, Fit 4 and Grip dampers, 29 and 27.5, 2016+
- Fox C - Fox 32, 100-130mm, Fit 4 and Grip dampers, 26, 27.5, and 29, 2016+, NOT COMPATIBLE WITH STEPCAST
- Fox D - Fox 36, 140-180mm, Fit 4, RC2, and Grip dampers, 29 and 27.5, 2015-2017
- Fox E - Fox 40, Float Factory and Performance Elite, 2016+
- Fox F - Fox 36, 140-180mm, Fit 4, RC2, Grip dampers, 29 and 27.5, 2018+ ONLY
- RS A - Pike, 140mm+, 26, 27.5, 29, 15x100 axle 2013-2016/Boxxer World Cup Air, 2010+
- RS B - Pike, 140mm+, 26, 27.5, 29, 15x110 boost axle, 2015+/all Pike 140mm+, 2017+/all Lyrik and Yari, 2015+
- RS C - Pike, 120-130mm 29, 120mm 26 and 27.5, 15x100 axle, 2013-2016
- RS D - Pike, 120-130mm 29, 120mm 26 and 27.5, 150x110 boost axle, 2015+
- RS E - all Reba, Revelation, SID, 110-140mm, 2013+/Bluto, 2014+
All RS models are for SOLO AIR ONLY
Ratings & Reviews
A bit pricey but worth it.
A bit pricey, and you need a cassette tool without a pin to install it (surprisingly not easy to find), but once it's in, super easy progression adjustment on the fly. Really effective! Love that I can now tweak the progression mid-ride without tools, and get the most out of my travel wherever I go.
Once installed this thing is amazing, its just as easy as changing the tokens in your fork only you do it once and never again. After that its smooth sailing. The ramp control is super easy to use and makes your forks very adjustable without having to take a cassette tool and tokens out with you on the trail. Would recommend to anyone who likes tinkering with their bike!
MRP ramp control
by Chris D. -
Overall The MRP ramp control is awesome! Gives you small bump sensitivity with the confidence to take on bigger hits as well