MRP 1x V3 Chainguide
The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the 2012 London Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance. The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use or riders wishing for more security out of their "narrow/wide" or XX1/X01 setups. Freshly updated for 2015 with the new co-molded "TR" upper guide - lighter and quieter, what's not to love?
Designed for: Trail / XC / CX
- Adds security to "narrow/wide" 1x10/11 and XX1/X01 drivetrains
- Most models accommodate 26-38t chainrings
- Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation
- New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance
- Available D-Mount (FD), Carbon D-Mount, E-Mount/S3 (FD), Seat Tube (for MTB and CX), ISCG-05, ISCG, and BB mounting options
- All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- 39 (S3) - 74g (Seat tube MTB)
- Seat Tube mounted versions use first generation (V1) upper guides
- Oval compatible
- CX model is only compatible with two-ring, road crank chainlines
- BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems