Maxxis Rambler Gravel Tyre
A gravel specific race tyre from Maxxis that is designed with extra volume for comfort. It also features tightly packed and ramped centre knobs for rolling efficiency with spaced-out side knobs to provide predictable grip in the corners.
- Maxxis' famous EXO casing for strength
- A dual compound for durability and grip
- Tubeless ready construction
- Available in 60 or 120tpi
- A Carbon bead to keep the weight down but retain strength
Ratings & Reviews
Best gravel tyre Iâ€™ve used
by Rumtumtugga -
I have only used the 60tpi version and I love the performance of this tyre . It is as close to a mtn bike tyre you can get with really strong sidewalls and it can take abuse when you start to get rough with it on rougher single track etc. Thousands of kms on these run tubeless and zero flats . Enough grip for intended use, only downside is if you want the thicker tyres to avoid flats you gotta accept the extra weight .