Leatt DBX 3.0 All Mountain Helmet
Enter the Leatt DBX 3.0 All Mountain Helmet. This helmet is the latest offering from Leatt and it is packed full of features to keep that noggin truly safe while still looking sensational!
Leatt has their own spin (pun intended) on rotational impact protection which they call Turbine 360 technology. With a similar intention to the more well-known MIPs technology. The Turbine 360 tech has claims of greatly reducing rotational acceleration to the head and brain - this is a good thing!
The helmet features a removable anti-order washable liner to keep things smelling fresh. Leatt has included 23 vents to keep your head from frying on those hot climbs and has long break-away visor.
If you are chasing a helmet with standout protection, strong angular styling and a respectable weight then get onto one of these Leatt DBX 3.0's! Leatt also have an Enduro specific removable chin bar helmet which can be seen here.
Sizing guide - Small 51-55cm, Medium 55-59cm, Large 59-63cm
- Polycarbonate shell
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- 3D in-moulded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- The Aussie version does not come with the Fidlock closure system.
- Certified and tested to AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Weight: From 360g
Ratings & Reviews
- Extremely comfortable fit (for my melon),
- Magnetic chin strap is light years ahead of traditional clips.
- light weight. Barely notice it while wearing it.
- worked when I needed it.
- liner at the forehead tended to shift exposing the plastic underneath. I needed to adjust it before wearing it each time.
- Brushed silver is not attractive. Actually, it's pig ugly. Stick with black
- Leatt does not offer crash replacement. This is not good if you crash as often as me (this will stop me replacing it with another Leatt)
All Mountain Helmet
by Will G. -
Awesome helmet great coverage and super comfortable.
by Peter W. -
Great lid, comfortable cool and looks the shiz.