JetBlack Jetstream Sunglasses
The JetBlack Jetstream Sunglasses are a compact set of glasses that are perfect for serious riders. They feature fully adjustable temple arms and nose piece, allowing you to fit them just right. The Jetstream is designed to allow maximum airflow while riding. The various lenses provide 100% protection from UV rays.
The Jetstream eyewear frame is made from JetBlack's Transparent Thermo-plastic Polyamide (TTPP), a super tough material that resists stress cracking and has a high flex strength. The small amount of flex built into the frame makes them very comfortable to wear.
PCL Lens Glasses
- A Polycarbonate (PCL) lens in the listed colour. PCL lenses fitler 100% of UV light, which give you ultimate protection. They are incredibly lightweight and much more compact than standard plastic lenses (up to 46% thinner and 37% lighter). They are also coated with a hard multi coating to reduce scratches, and PCL is shatterproof (perfect for outdoor activities!).Each set comes with three lenses.
Photochromic Lens Glasses:
- A Photochromic (FCP) lens, which is able to respond automatically to changes in light conditions. The lens lightens or darkens quickly depending on the available light. They provide 100% UV protection, even when they are at their lightest. They are tuned to provide the ultimate depth perception in any given light or weather conditions, by maximizing visual contrast.
*Please note that Photochromic Lens Glasses do not come with the additional PCL lenses.JetBlack PCL lenses come in 5 colour:
- FXA Amber: For use early morning, rainy days or at dusk. They transit 87% of light to give best clarity/contrast in low light.
- FXT Transparent: Providing complete protection of the eyes - from dust, debris, mud, wind chill.
- FXR Red: Perfect in high-glare environments, providing exceptional depth percepton and clarity.
- FXB Blue: High light transmission while reducing the full spectrum of glare.
- FXS Smoke: Designed for all-purpose use in sunny conditions, reducing glare.
Supplied with a carbon-look case.
Ratings & Reviews
Had jetblack glasses before that
by Ozhaydn -
Had jetblack glasses before that were great. These are supposed to be photochromic but they don't change in any light. Indoors in the dark they're pretty dark. Go in the sun and there's no difference. My old pair had noticeable differences and could wear them early mornings. Save yourself some money and buy something else.
These glasses are the best
by Cath -
These glasses are the best i have worn mountain biking. They fit snug and best of all don't pull my hair out when taking them off. I have been wearing then in harsh outback conditions and can't fault them. Highly recommended!
Personally I've wasted money. Lens dont
by Faulko -
Personally I've wasted money. Lens dont darken in sunlight. Lens has bubbling effect after only 4 uses. Always stored in supplied case and cleaned with supplied cloth.
Not worth the money even
by Mike -
Not worth the money even at a heavily discounted amount. The photochromic lens was a non event, i.e. it didn't darken even when exposed to bright sunlight.
Super comfy and great for
by Amanda -
Super comfy and great for the trails. Not quite dark enough, but still good enough for transition from dusk to daylight.