Ion Raid AMP II Flat Shoes
The Raid Amp returns with the Ion Raid AMP II Flat Shoes which have been refined to offer optimal performance. These shoes are suited to Enduro & Downhilll riders with a focus on durability, protection, style and of course, grip. The soles have bee updated to a soft EVA mid-sole combined with a soft and durable rubber blend on the outer role. On the crank side of the shoes, you will find some added protection for your ankles and the soles still feature dedicated pedal and walking zones, which extend from the ball of the foot to the midfoot area. Whilst the toe and heel areas are shaped with a unique climb zone to ensure maximum traction off the pedal. There is even a firm toe box that protects your foot against strikes.
There is a great balance between the stiffness in the longitudinal axis and flexibility across the lateral axis of the soles. This provides efficient power transmission without compromise in the longitudinal axis during pedalling. Whilst the lateral axis offers enough flex for steering without tilting the foot too much.
- New rubber compound & softer EVA midsole: Combines super-sticky, yet durable rubber with a softer midsole thus allowing maximum grip and a long-lasting character
- Reinforced toe cap to absorb and deviate the forces when hitting a rock or a root. Pre-shaped heel cup for great comfort and precise fit to guarantee superior heel hold.
- Extra padding towards the cranks to protect the lower ankles.
- Upper: 80% PU, 15% Mesh, 5% TPU
- Outsole: 30% Rubber, 70% EVA
- Weight: 400g per shoe (size 42)