Giro Riddance Shoes
The Giro Riddance Shoes are a flat pedal trail shoe offering incredible levels of grip and best-in-class vibration dampening via the Vibram and Megagrip rubber compound. The Giro Riddance uses Vibram's stickiest shoe compound they have ever launched maximising your pedal connection and power.
Featuring a full-length EVA midsole, with a durable and flexible microfibre upper and a mid to top ankle coverage for added protection, plus a smart tread design for extra pedal grip. The Giro Riddance will give you exceptional performance and confidence – even over the most demanding trails and jumps.
- Water-resistant breathable microfibre.
- Laced closure with lace keeper to store laces out of the way.
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcements for protection.
- Reinforcement for enhanced durability.
- Vibram Megagrip ISR rubber outsole for maximum grip.
- EVA midsole to reduce improve vibration damping.
- Molded DH EVA Footbed with arch support for improved comfort and reduction in foot fatigue.
- Weight: 430 grams (size 43)
Ratings & Reviews
by Dean -
I found them on the small side I'm usually a 43 but had to return them for a 44. More on par with shimano sizing.
Comfort is exceptional for a dedicated cycling shoe.
I've only worn them once out on the bike so far and don't really have much to compare them with as I've come from a clip less setup. I found the grip really good, not too much you can't adjust and definitely didn't slip at any stage. I'm using one up composite pedals for reference.