Giro Cartelle MIPS Helmet
The Giro Cartelle MIPS represents fantastic protection at an excellent price point.
The Cartelle isn't short on features either. This is no surprise considering it's drawing on the technology of the top level Giro Montara. The Cartelle is rocking:
- Deep Fit for maximum coverage and confidence to send it!
- Protection - The MIPS system is an insert below the EPS liner that allows the head to rotate slightly within the shell of the helmet in the event of a big crash. This slows the rotational forces on the brain. The EPS shell is covered by a tough in-moulded polycarbonate shell.
- POV Plus Visor - The visor has several preset positions including a high mode that allows you to store your goggles above the brow but below the visor. Perfect for those long climbs!
- Fit - Roc Loc 5 lets you easily dial in tension and adjust the vertical position with one hand.
- Coolmax Hydrophilic Padding - Great for wicking away sweat while being plush and comfortable. Can absorb up to 10 times its own weight in sweat!
- Ventilation - 14 wind tunnel vents draw cool air in and exhaust it out the back.
Measured around the head just above the ears.
Small - 51 - 55cm
Medium - 55 - 59cm
Large - 59 - 63cm
Ratings & Reviews
I have a very small
by Di -
I have a very small head and find it difficult to find a helmet that fits my head properly. The sizing was very accurate and it fits really well. I like the visor it is a good size and shades my face well without obstructing vision. There is no visor adjustment so you only have the option of one position. The padding inside the helmet absorbs sweat well and also tends to keep my head a lot cooler. This helmet is good value for money, it is one of a few helmets in this price range that has a mips system.
Giro Cartelle MIPS Helmet Review
by Carley Y. -
This helmet is extremely comfortable and I love using it. Great product!
by Kate C. -
Perfect, light and comfortable
Giro Cartelle MIPS
by Felicity N. -
Great helmet. Has a nice big visor for sun protection. Is lightweight and comfortable with plenty of air flow.