Fox Shox SKF Low Friction Dust Wiper Seal Kit
If you want the best, go straight to the source - these are genuine Fox Dust Wiper Seal Kits.
Manufactured for Fox by SKF, these are extremely low friction for the smoothest possible fork feel.
- These are compatible with all Fox forks - they are a great upgrade from older model seals.
- Inspect and clean and/or change every 125 hours of riding use or annually for maximum performance and fork longevity.
- Select the kit that matches the stanchion tube size of your Fox fork
- These are the current model seals from Fox and do not have a flange - therefore they are exceptionally difficult to install with standard tools or sockets. They should only be installed with Fox Seal Drivers
- These seals are all compatible with Fox 20wt Gold Oil
- All seal kits include Foam Rings and crush washers.
- To perform a seal change, the damper rods will need to be removed from the lowers. A damper removal tool is required.
32mm - 803-00-944
34mm - 803-00-945
36mm - 803-00-933
40mm - 803-00-946
To view Fox Seal Drivers, Click here.
Ratings & Reviews
by josh l. -
Parts were delivered on time and packaged well. The seals are excellent exactly how they were described.
Good seals and have made
by Patrick M -
Good seals and have made my suspension new again ...
You will kill yourself trying
by Andrew Bassingthwaighte -
You will kill yourself trying to get these no flange seals in. I have used many different seals in my time and I cannot get the second one in.
by Heath M. -
The new seals have improved performance. Very smooth, just a tiny bit of stiction at the start of the stroke but not noticeable on the trail. I found them easy to install with a piloted seal driver and they haven't moved in or out at all. The lack of a ****** doesn't really make a difference except you need to be a bit more careful installing them. I haven't used other brands to compare performance.
Fox Shox 32mm Seals
by Denis W -
These seals are awesome. I highly recommend the use of the Fox Shox Seal Driver Tool and the Fox Shox Fork Damper Cartridge Removal Tool if you are using these seals. These have a metal outer shell compared to the rubber outer shell on the original Fox seals.
Fox vs Racing Bros, What did the Fox say?
by Robert Guseli -
Installed these to replace Racing Bros Red seals. The low stiction on the racing Bros was unbelievable but they leaked onto the stanchions like a bad case of Bali belly. The Fox have a little more stiction and you need to be careful with installation but the stanchions are dry and clean. I dropped 5lb pressure and they felt just as good on the trails as the Racing Bros. Five stars to MBD for excellent service