Fox Shox Float X2 Factory Kashima Air Shock
If descending is the most important part of your ride, then the Award-Winning FOX FLOAT X2 was designed specifically for you! The Float X2 has been designed from the ground-up and aimed squarely at the enduro/gravity rider. World cup proven to suit the gnarliest of tracks, the Float X2 is Fox's big-hit air damper.
With an extremely plush feeling shock that provides outstanding small bump sensitivity while still giving you support further in the travel. If you want the ability to fine-tune your suspension and love descending, then this is the shock for you!
With a buttery smooth and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat, independent high and low-speed compression and rebound damping, the adjustability is endless. When you need to climb steep and long transfer sections, the Fox Float 2 has a 2-position on the fly climb setting (certain models only).
The best-of-the-best technology FOX has to offer with ultimate reliability, adjustability, performance and serviceability, the FOX FLOAT X2 is best air shock money can buy - without a doubt.
- NEW XV EVOL air sleeve with 300psi max (all sizes)
- NEW Progressive bottom-out bumper.
- NEW improved pump clearance with an Angled tank valve.
- Improved oil flow for better damping control and consistency.
- Improved linear damping profile for increased plushness.
- Redesigned seals improve friction reduction.
- Imperial, trunnion and metric sizes
- 2-position Open/Firm lever for high and low-speed compression on select models
- High and low-speed compression and rebound adjustment
- More tunability via Advanced RVS damping system.
- Kashima Coated Shaft
- Starting Weight*493 g (* 7.875 x 2.25)
- Optional X2 2-position Open/Firm lever- select sizes.
- High and low-speed compression.
- High and low-speed Rebound.
- EVOL Air spring.
- Kashima coating.
- Rod Valve System (RVS).
- X2 Architecture.
Shock Reducers sold separately.
There was a recall on Float X2 shocks in November 2016. None of these shocks for sale are affected by this recall.
To purchase shock reducers, Click here.
Ratings & Reviews
by Bronwen L. -
Rockshox monarch blew up. Had a race a few days later so i bit the bullet and got the x2. Cant be happier with this purchase. So plush and supportive. Set sag and the thing is so good, havent even dialled it yet. Insane bottom out resistance which helps so much on the large hits.
by James L. -
By far the best shock I have ridden. Always thought coil was the way to go, put the x2 on and completely changed the bike. Has better small bump, jumps better, corners better everything just works better
Feels plush. Good sus. Worth it. Makes bike
by eric p -
Feels plush. Good sus. Worth it. Makes bike look pro. Highly recommended.
by Sam B. -
I upgraded from a float x to the x2 and the damping is incredible. It's much smoother and soaks up bumps so much better. Would highly recommend if your riding consists of plenty of downs