Fox Rampage Pro Carbon MIPS Helmet
It doesn't matter whether you are dropping into the scariest run of your life or lapping your favorite bike park trails, accidents do happen and we need the best gear to protect us. The Fox Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet is a lightweight bike specific helmet for the type of rider that demands performance without sacrificing protection.
Completely redesigned for 2019 the new Rampage Pro Carbon helmet (RPC) is the first MTB helmet with two rotational management systems: Fluid Inside(Fi) & Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS).
Fluid Inside(Fi) is a low viscosity, non-compressible oil enclosed inside a cell foam that mimics your body's natural cerebral spinal fluid to manage both linear and rotational impact energy. Not only is it the safest full face MTB helmet out there, it is also one of the most comfortable with 3 shell & 4 EPS sizes for the best in class fit.
The other layer of rotational management is the Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS). Designed to purposely detach the visor from the helmet in the event of a crash to help reduce the impact to the neck.
Aimed squarely at the gnarliest Freeeride and DH riders, this helmet offers the most complete level of performance and protection ever offered in a full face helmet.
- Fluid Inside(Fi) to ensure optimal linear and rotational impact performance
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) allows the visor to detach during a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner designed to provide improved impact protection
- CAGE chin bar/eye port is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi-Composite Technology) shell provides an excellent balance of strength & weight
- Mesh vent screens provide airflow while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- 19 total vents - 15 intake & 4 exhaust vents to channel cool air in and hot air out
- Removable, washable X-static moisture-wicking & antimicrobial comfort liner
- 3 shell sizes & 4 EPS sizes for the best in class fit
- Stainless steel D-ring closure
- Includes zippered helmet bag
- Weight: 1230g (Size M)
Features up to and including 2018 models:
- MIPS (Muti-Directional Impact Protection Systems).
- 17 vents creating one of the most ventilated helmets on the market.
- High-Tech Dri-LexTM liner.
- Australian Standards Approved (ASTM F1952:2000, CPSC 1203, CE :EN 1078:2012, AS/NZS 2063:2008)
- Includes a brilliant Fox helmet bag
Ratings & Reviews
by Richard P. -
We have bought a few bits of gear from Mountain Bikes Direct and frankly theres no need to look elsewhere. These guys are competitive, they have the best gear and the service and delivery is spot-on. If you are racing or just riding for fun, Mountain Bikes Direct is your first place to look for what you need.
light weight and comfortable. looks
by chris -
light weight and comfortable. looks mad with pretty much any kit. 10/10
Really good lid, size are
by Charlie -
Really good lid, size are good and accurate, feels nice and solid and looks mint, is also super light (feels lighter than a d3)
Absolutely love this helmet. Fits
by Amy L -
Absolutely love this helmet. Fits like a glove, wide viewing, comfortable, pads are just the right thickness to avoid slippage. I went with this over TLD because it was more comfortable when I tried it on my head. Recommend trying before buying. It's Awesome!
Love the helmet. Very tight
by Gregory S -
Love the helmet. Very tight fit at first but once on feels great. Best helmet I have used to date. Doesn't slop around like other helmets and once on feel very light. Just be warned it's not red, more like pink but the cool pink on a WRX STI badge. Wish it had a quick release because I can feel a bit claustrophobic with it on when trying to struggle with the shackles. But at least it never is loose at the end of the run. So a negative is a major positive.
Unbelievable full face protection
by Bryce -
You ultimately feel protected and more confident when riding with The Fox Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet. It feels surprisingly light and airflow is quite good. You don't feel hot in it and you will thank yourself after coming off hard and having protection from this helmet like I did today. Most likely would've had a few teeth missing and a bump on the head. If you're serious about protecting your head, buy this helmet