Fox Proframe MIPS Women's Helmet
The Fox Proframe full-face helmet combines minimum weight and maximum breathability. Designed to perform at the highest levels for the aggressive all mountain rider and enduro racer, it packs the rock-solid protection of a downhill helmet into a superlight shell via a fully integrated chinbar. With 24 vents the Proframe offers open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest and most challenging climbs: And once you reach the top it gives you the confidence to ride to your limits on even the toughest of descents. The VARIZORB EPS foam with different densities provides improved protection as well as the all-proven MIPS technology.
- Integrated chinbar: secured to the main helmet
- Highly breathable liner system: moisture wicking and anti-microbial
- 24 vents for ultimate breathability
- Fixed visor guarantees maximum airflow into the vents
- Fidlock closure provides quick entry and exit while wearing gloves with maximum security when locked
- Multiple impact protection system reduces rotation forces in a crash
- Weight approx.: 750 g (±50 g)
Ratings & Reviews
by Elly D. -
Perfect fit and cool to wear, not heavy at all and very comfortable. Great colour as well. I can't fault this helmet.