Fox Proframe MIPS Helmet
The Fox Proframe Helmet was designed from the ground up to be the lightest full-face Fox has ever produced, coming in at 750 grams. Although light on weight, the Proframe is heavy on protection, featuring a Varizorb EPS foam inner shell to provide high shock absorption, along with utilising MIPS technology to further protect the brain from rotational forces. Advanced in-molding allows the shock absorbing inner shell to be securely fused to the robust polycarbonate shell making a helmet that is significantly lighter and better ventilated. Speaking of ventilation, the Proframe comes with twenty-four big bore vents which help channel air through the helmet for maximum cooling!
- Our lightest DH certified full face helmet at 750 grams for a size medium
- Proven MIPS impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- FOX Integrated chinbar is secured to the main helmet structure with our patent pending system
- Highly breathable liner system is moisture wicking and has anti-microbial properties
- 24 BIG BORE vents make it one of the lightest and most breathable DH certified helmets
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly to ram maximum airflow into the BIG BORE vents
- FIDLOCK SNAP magnetic buckle provides quick entry and exit with maximum security
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection
- 750g (medium)
Measured around the head just above the ears - where a hat would sit.
- Small - 52 56cm
- Medium - 56 - 58cm
- Large - 58 - 61cm
- Extra Large - 61 - 64cm
If you are chasing a replacement padset for the Fox Proframe see here
Ratings & Reviews
by Daniel R. -
I'm loving the new fox lid. So light, comfortable and bulk airflow. Fits with goggs really well.
Purely awesome for e-skating
by Sergey S. -
I bought this helmet to wear it while I am riding on my Evolve electric skateboard. So far I'm very happy with it. It's very light, comfortable. And because it has lots of vents it doesn't feel hot even on 30+ degrees days.
by David D. -
Bought this for my son to wear at Thredbo, extra protection has already paid for itself
Love it. Couldn't be happier.
by Will C. -
Love it. Couldn't be happier. I have used for both trail rides and shuttle days. No overheating at all. It may well be the helmet to do it all. Haven't tested the structural integrity out yet.
Fox Pro Frame
by Trevor D. -
Super happy with the Heltmet. Very light, well ventilated and very comfortable.
by John D. -