Fox Flux 2.0 Women's Helmet
After 12 years of cruising around trails, the Fox Flux women's helmet has been updated to version 2.0! Featuring the Varizorb multi-density EPS, an all-new 300-degree retention system, and a fully adjustable visor, the Flux 2.0 is redefining open face MTB helmets.
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption.
- The internal cage provides additional strength.
- 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort.
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves.
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit.
- Breathable liner system is moisture wicking and anti-microbial.
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding.
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow.
- Full range adjustment visor.
Ratings & Reviews
Whats your wifes head worth ?
I purchased this helmet as an upgrade present for my wife . She states that the fit is great according to the size charts . The straps are comfortable and she has had no issues with them . She has also mentioned that the solid build of the helmet has somewhat increased her confidence to go faster and harder because she feels more protected now . She has thick curly medium length hair and the helmet accomodates for this as it has a ponytail cutaway at the rear . The Flux Womens has overmoulding on the liner which increases its strength but ALSO its weight and she thinks its a little on the heavy side . The weight is its one and only downfall but this is far outweighed by the increased protection offered . The helmet is full of features , comfortable , strong and cool because of the large vents . I think she looks HOT in it too !