Fox Flux 2.0 MIPS Helmet
After 12 years of cruising around trails, the Fox Flux helmet has been updated to version 2.0! Featuring the Varizorb multi-density EPS, MIPS, an all-new 300-degree retention system, and a fully adjustable visor, the Flux 2.0 is redefining open face MTB helmets.
- MIPS impact protection system reduced rotational forces in a crash.
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption.
- The internal cage provides additional strength.
- 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort.
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves.
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit.
- X-Static Breathable liner system is moisture wicking and anti-microbial.
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding.
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow.
- Full range adjustment visor.
Ratings & Reviews
by Thomas J. -
I've been lusting after this helmet since they were released Earlier this year. Haven't managed to get out on the bike since I got it, but that hasn't stopped me wearing it around the house...
Fox flux mips
by Farshad S. -
Very comfortable and safe
Flox Flux is the mutts nuts.
by Kieran S. -
Fits my head shape better than the TLD A2 I had recently tried. Good coverage. Like the magnetic strap clasp.
Do not buy!!!
DO NOT BUY!!!!!!! While biking the helmet visor screw fell out. To replace it costs over $20 with shipping. Save yourself the money and never buy a fox helmet.