Fox Flux 2.0 MIPS Helmet
After 12 years of cruising around trails, the Fox Flux helmet has been updated to version 2.0! Featuring the Varizorb multi-density EPS, MIPS, an all-new 300-degree retention system, and a fully adjustable visor, the Flux 2.0 is redefining open face MTB helmets.
- MIPS impact protection system reduced rotational forces in a crash.
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption.
- The internal cage provides additional strength.
- 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort.
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves.
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit.
- X-Static Breathable liner system is moisture wicking and anti-microbial.
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding.
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow.
- Full range adjustment visor.
Ratings & Reviews
Great looking and comfortable
by Angus Stuart
Bought for my son and he is stocked! Looks the goods and very comfortable
Heavy but well built
by Kristian Puccio
Amazing well build but it's quite heavy, so if you're sensitive to weird I would not recommend it.
Do not buy!!!
DO NOT BUY!!!!!!! While biking the helmet visor screw fell out. To replace it costs over $20 with shipping. Save yourself the money and never buy a fox helmet.
Flox Flux is the mutts nuts.
by Kieran S. -
Fits my head shape better than the TLD A2 I had recently tried. Good coverage. Like the magnetic strap clasp.
Fox flux mips
by Farshad S. -
Very comfortable and safe
by Thomas J. -
I've been lusting after this helmet since they were released Earlier this year. Haven't managed to get out on the bike since I got it, but that hasn't stopped me wearing it around the house...