Fox Flux 2.0 Helmet
After 12 years of cruising around trails, the Fox Flux helmet has been updated to version 2.0! Featuring the Varizorb multi-density EPS, an all-new 300-degree retention system, and a fully adjustable visor, the Flux 2.0 is redefining open face MTB helmets.
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption.
- The internal cage provides additional strength.
- 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort.
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves.
- DOES NOT include the fixed position Y strap clamp, as this doesn't comply with Australian standards. Instead, a standard fastener is installed.
- Breathable liner system is moisture wicking and anti-microbial.
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding.
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow.
- Full range adjustment visor.
Ratings & Reviews
Snug Fit and plenty of airflow
by Dylan M. -
Great fit and I currently live in good ol hot n tropical Darwin and the ventilation is great
Great helmet at a great price
by Rob R. -
Bought this for my boy and he LOVES it. Great fit with lots of ventilation (his words!).
Used to think helmets were boring. This one is well balanced and comfortable. The build gives me confidence that it will serve its purpose if I stuff up.