- ConeHead Technology – ConeHead is the developmental code name for a revolutionary new way to mould EPS foam for helmets. The new ConeHead acts like a crumple zone around the head to absorb and dissipate impact forces more effectively than current hard foam liners. There are two different densities of foam as well as two different foams with their own characteristics of recovery from impact and inter-foam bond strength.
- Lightweight at 317.5 grams for a Med/Large Helmet
- 19 vents with ventilated comfort liner with built in bug screen
- Cushy EVA impact foam on sides and back for comfort and protection.
- Quick adjust chin/cheek strap
- One hand dial fit adjustment, dial fit on the fly
: Adjustable moto inspired visor