Flat Tire Defender ELITE Tubeless Protection
Free Delivery on orders over $99** Excludes heavy/bulky items
Prevent expensive rim and tyre damage! Now with the new "Elite" version available.
The Elite version features all of the rad bits the Flat Tire Defender offers. Though the Elite rear now has an additional 30-40% sidewall and rim protection along with superior impact absorption and reduction in wheel vibration. The Elite front is designed to minimise the gyroscopic effect when jumping and smooths out those rock and root vibrations.
Why run heavy, expensive DH tyres or unnecessarily high tyre pressures to prevent flat and damage? The Flat Tire Defender is an ingenious product that will completely change the way you ride! Inspired by motorcycle off-road technology, the Defender installs in the rim channel and creates an extremely effective cushion that will prevent sidewall cuts and/or dents as you ride in chunky terrain. This allows you to run the perfect tyre pressure and be more confident on the trails.
- Pinch flat protection.
- Allows lower tyre pressure.
- Minimises tyre & rim damage.
- Minimises tyre sidewall roll over.
- Foam Insert is airless.
- Reduces vibration
- Fits the current trend wide rims & popular tyre brands
- Tubeless application only
The Flat Tyre defender has been proven by Aaron Gwin, Tracy Moseley, Justin Leov, Brook Macdonald and other world-class riders.
Each kit contains:
- 2 x Foam Inserts.
- 2 x 35mm Long Valve Stems (suitable for curved rim beds with a rim depth of under 25mm). Longer stems sold separately
Individual front and rear options are available that contain:
- 1 x Foam Insert.
- 1 x 35mm Long Valve Stems (suitable for curved rim beds with a rim depth of under 25mm). Longer stems sold separately
|27.5 Inch Kit||29 Inch Kit|
|Optimum Inner Rim Width||30 - 36mm||30 - 36mm|
|Recommended Tyre Size||27.5 x 2.3-2.5||29 x 2.3-2.5|
|Recommended Tyre Pressure||22 - 30psi||22 - 30psi|