Five Ten Hellcat SPD Shoes
The new Hellcat is a lighter and lower-profile version of Five Ten's classic Hellcat. Its upper is a combination of leather and synthetic for durability and breathability. The 3/4 dual-density, vibration-dampening TPU shank provides flex when hiking, yet maintains rigidity when pedalling. The compression-molded EVA midsole reduces weight and provides added comfort. Good for aggressive all mountain to downhill riders.
- Updated lighter version of our classic Hellcat
- Clipless compatible
- Lace / Velcro Closure
- Full dotty C4™ tread pattern
- Perforated tongue for breathability
- Classic looking leather and synthetic upper for durability
- 3/4 Dual density vibration dampening TPU shank provides flex when hiking, yet maintains rigidity when pedaling.
- Compression Molded EVA midsole reduces weight and provides added comfort
Ratings & Reviews
Five Ten SPDs
by Torben W. -
Poor. Stitching on sole came away from upper after less than half a dozen rides. Quality of Five 10s seems to be dropping over time. Awaiting warranty decision - and MountainBikesDirect have been very helpful and very good about it, but probably will be switching brands for future shoe purchases...
by Luke P. -
Stoked stoked more stoked