Five Ten Hellcat Pro SPD Shoes
The Hellcat Pro comes equipped with a DWR synthetic upper to keep your feet warm and dry in the harshest conditions by beading up and repelling water. The 3/4 dual-density, vibration-dampening TPU shank allows for flex when walking while maintaining rigidity when pedalling. The Stealth® C4 rubber absorbs shock and reduces vibration while the classic Dotty tread provides great traction on and off the bike, even in wet conditions. Suited for aggressive all mountain to downhill.
- Clipless compatible
- Lace / Velcro Closure
- Full dotty C4 tread pattern
- Perforated tongue for breathability
- Full synthetic durable weather resistant upper
- 3/4 Dual density vibration dampening TPU shank allows for flex when walking while maintaining rigidity when pedalling.
- Compression moluded EVA midsole reduces weight and provides added comfort
- Impact resistant 4 layer TPU toe box with 2mm of impact resistant foam
Ratings & Reviews
by Duncan Markham -
Having run FiveTen Impact VXi flatties the last few years, I would have liked the spd version, but it wasn't available. The Kestrels are much heavier than the VXi, but that might be due to the SPD sole. And I'd recommend going a shoe size bigger as the space across the toes is much smaller. I had to carve some of the sole away to get them to work with a set of Mallet E pedals, otherwise I couldn't get out, but that done the feel between pedal and shoe is excellent. Very stable, even if not clipped in, and good support. Recommend.
Five ten as always
by Olivier M. -
Well you put your foot in and your on the way. It's always a very comfortable slipper to wear and the sole of the shoe does everything for you flex when needed and apply the power for those steep climb.