E-Thirteen TRS Race Cassette
511% range! the TRS Race cassette from e*thirteen is one of the most impressive aftermarket upgrades available!
Besides the incredible 9-46 range, the TRSr cassette offers several great features. Using a two-piece design, the TRS Race makes it easy to replace worn portions of the cassette rather than replacing the whole unit. This can save you a considerable amount of money on future maintenance!
If you are looking for to improve the range on your 11-speed drivetrain, check out the TRSr cassette. Installs on a standard XD driver and is compatible with both Sram and Shimano shifters. This is the ultimate cassette upgrade for 1x11 drivetrains!
Features and Specifications:
- Two Piece Cassette
- EXA+ Alloy and Chromoly steel.
- For use with 1x11 only.
- Cog Sizes: 9-10-12-14-17-20-24-28-33-39-46.
- Compatible with Sram and Shimano (1x) 11-speed drivetrains.
- Includes tool, lockring and grease packet.
- Requires chain whip.
- XD driver required.
Installation is a bit different compared to your standard Sram and Shimano cassettes, but still relatively straightforward.
- Grease the XD driver's threads with the included grease packet.
- Install the aluminium cassette piece onto the driver (cassette is keyed!) and tread the lockring on.
- Using the included tool, tighten to 25N*m or snug plus 45 degrees.
- Apply a generous amount of grease to the tangs on the steel cassette piece.
- Line up the markings on booth cassette halves and press firmly. This can only be installed in one way.
- Using a chain whip, turn the steel piece clockwise until the markings indicate locked.
To purchase a chain whip, Click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Expensive and not durable
by Nic -
Easy to install Nice range Can replace different parts, but still expensive Shifting not as crisp as Shimano cassette Lasted less than 400km, before needing replacement.
A great product if you're
by GregO -
A great product if you're after a lower climbing gear for the big hills without losing top speed on the flats. Also comes with an installation tool.
Great upgrade that has worked
by Tom L -
Great upgrade that has worked well so far but certainly isn't flawless like an XX1 SRAM cassette.
by Dwayne M. -
Great product. Would recommend it. Installed easy and shifts great