E-Thirteen TRS+ Plus Dropper Post
Few products have changed mountain biking like the dropper post. The simple act of raising and lowering your saddle on demand makes riding more fun and has allowed for the rapid progression of modern trail and enduro bikes; however, reliability problems have plagued dropper posts since their inception. Many require elaborate or even factory service for simple problems adding to time off the bike. Simplicity, reliability and durability are the three pillars of the TRS+ seatpost design.
- Full Mechanical Design - Remember how much you enjoy bleeding your brakes? You don't need that kind of aggravation from your seatpost. A heat-treated, cable actuated cam reliably and consistently locks the post into one of four positions.
- Coil Sprung for Reliability - Less maintenance than air sprung posts with a smooth, consistent return speed every time, for the life of the post.
- Shop Serviceable - Total disassembly is possible using common bike tools. No nitrogen charges, no suspension fluid.
- Set it and forget it - Always know your saddle height with 4 fixed modes.
- Shifter Style Lever - All the work we put into the post would be lost if it wasn't activated by a fantastic lever. Sealed against the elements and pivoting on cartridge bearings, our shifter style lever offers loads of adjustment and is matchmaker compatible for excellent ergonomics. The cable is clamped at the lever, allowing for easy set-up and adjustment as well as simplified removal of the post for travel or repair.
What's in the box:
- Cable and housing
Ratings & Reviews
E Thirteen TRS Plus Dropper Post
by Jayson Y. -
I've ridden this dropper a month now and I love it. Relative easy to install but watch a few different install videos as some are a bit touch and go. I'm a all the way up or all the way down guy, so the 4 setting are more than enough. Other reviews suggested this post was loud or noisy but I found no difference compared to my old command post. I like the fact I can service it myself and I don't have to worry about air leaking out as I have with my other posts. I recommend it if you don't need this infinite settings hype or care for an extra few grams. I'll trade that off for reliability every day of the week.
E13 post works as promised.
by Jody B. -
After owning a couple of dropper posts. I wanted something more robust and requiring less servicing. Its too early to judge fairly but it certainly looks and feels solid. It was very easy to setup and the online service videos look a lot easier than my previous KindShock posts.
Works a treat, soft and
by Jimmy -
Works a treat, soft and smooth lever feel.Easy setup Seems easy to service by yourself too!