E-Thirteen Helix 12 Speed Race Cassette
The HELIX R Cassette is an upgrade to any SRAM Eagle or Shimano drivetrain, with more range than any other cassette on the market. The 9 tooth cog lets you step down one chainring size while keeping the same top-end gearing and provides not only better ground clearance but an overall lighter drivetrain.
The improved tooth profile of the Helix cassette's features Shimano 12-speed level shifting performance with the improved reliability of a steel and aluminium assembly. The Intergalactic PVD finishing is twice as durable as anodised models and is 60G lighter.
These cassettes have a huge 556% range and are lighter than XTR and XX1 models. The aluminium one-piece 42/50 tooth cluster is easily replaceable so riders can keep their steel cluster for multiple seasons and freshen up the granny as needed without buying a whole new cassette. They are even backwards compatible and can be used to upgrade the TRS+ 9-50t cassettes.
- Works flawlessly with Shimano and SRAM 12s drivetrains, despite the challenges in designing for the different cog spacing and chain behaviour.
- Additionally, if your wheel has a SRAM XD Driver and you want to upgrade to Shimano 12s, you not only save money on the cassette and don’t have to spend the extra on a new hub driver.
- Freehub Mount: XD and XDR Drivers Only
- Material:2 aluminium cogs, 10 steel cogs. (PVD finishing on Intergalactic model is twice as durable as anodised models).
- Range: 556%!
- Tooth Count: 9-50T: 9,11,13,15,17,20,23,27,31,36,42,50
- Speeds: 12 Speed
- Weight: 345 Grams (lighter than both XTR and XX1)
|Bronze - XD Driver - 12 Speed - 9-50T||640117621073|
|Grey - XD Driver - 12 Speed - 9-50T||4710751508781|
|Intergalactic - XD Driver - 12 Speed - 9-50T||640117621066|
|Orange - XD Driver - 12 Speed - 9-50T||640117621080|
|Purple - XD Driver - 12 Speed - 9-50T||640117621097|